The Business Women’s Mega Mixer is a celebration of women’s history month and fundraiser benefiting non-profits dedicated to helping women. Join over 400 business leaders as we honor women from our past, present, and future, and celebrate those who have overcome obstacles and blazed trails of opportunity. This historic event will take place in March during Women’s History Month:
This incredible celebration of Women’s History Month, The Business Women’s Mega Mixer, is focusing on “Female Firsts.” Started eight years ago by two incredible local businesswomen, the event was originally slotted to be a simple gathering of just two women’s organizations. And then they thought, “why not invite 20 groups?!” And that’s when it went MEGA.
The Business Women’s Mega Mixer, now affectionately called simply “Mega,” and women from all over San Diego and surrounding counties come together to honor each other and celebrate Women’s History Month together.
As an added bonus, all event participants will be able to interact with the “Mega Models” who will be representing “Female Firsts,” our theme for this year. Donned in attire representing the “female first” in their profession or industry and armed with fun facts, statistics and trivia, the Mega Models will engage with event attendees on the history of women in business.
- Mega networking with professional women from all over San Diego County
- Celebration of Women’s History Month
- Highlight 20+ professional women’s organizations
- Showcase over 50 women-owned or female-focused businesses in San Diego County
- Enjoy delectable hors d’oeuvres
- Opportunities to make new connections and forge new partnerships!
- Help to give back to a local female-focused non-profit… this year, it’s the same as the first year…. The Women’s History Museum!
Don’t miss this historic opportunity!